Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's all I have to give...

This is my boyfriend, Fu Zhuang. I know some of you were dying to get the scoop on my love life but this little man has stolen my heart. Honestly, who can look in those eyes and not fall in love? He was showing off for the ladies. Bubbles get you major cutie points with the ladies.

Lord, I give You me

I give You my all
I hold nothing back
I'm answering Your call
Though I live or die
Your glory is my life
I give You everything
Lord, I give You me

Lord, I give You me
It may not look like much
I know that I need change
I know I need Your touch
Take me as I am
Place me in Your plan
That's where I want to be


Lord, I give You me
Lord, with every breath
I'll worship You in life
I'll worship You in death
I lay down my all
It's all I have to give
As long as I live


We sang this song at my bible study a few weeks ago and it stuck out to me like a sore thumb. So I tracked down the lyrics and I don't think there is a better song to describe what I want my life to look like or what I want my next year in China to look like.
For those of you that might be stumbling on my blog for the first time I have been blogging for a few months now on another blog. But due to "blondness" I have had to start a new one. If you want to check out my other blog you can:

http://chrissynicoleadams.blogspot.com/


So just to give you an update on my preparation to China. I have revised my original budget and updated a lot of the information on it. And I only need to raise $6,500 more to be completely funded for one year volunteering in China. Please continue to pray with me that all of the money will come in before March 4th.

I love each and everyone of you. :)

4 comments:

  1. So bubbles get you major cutie points...I will have to keep that in mind...hehe

    Chrissy what you are doing is awesome! I will be here supporting you...in every way I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...also your link to the other blog doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thank you michael. i fixed the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Picture is simply hilarious, I love what you wrote.

    ReplyDelete