Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Aunt Chrissy...



*Meet my beautiful little niece*

We just found out that my sister is having a little girl! I am so excited about being an aunt! I just wanted to brag about my adorable niece to the blogging world! We can already tell that she is going to be a little hand full when she finally gets to grace us with her presence because she is constantly doing flips in her mommy's belly. 

The only sad thing is that I will be in China when this precious little girl is born. I cried my eyes out when I first realized that I will be out of the country when little ms jones makes her debut into this world. But I'm just so thankful that this little one is healthy and it will make me even more excited to finally meet her once I get home. 

Today is the 1 week marker for my move to China. CRAZY.... I've been trying my best to tie up all of the loose ends here in Oklahoma and running errands to get prepared for the next year in China. For those of you out there reading this blog that are amazing at packing, please pray for me. I am a horrible packer and I hate packing with everything in me.

Love, Chrissy

3 comments:

  1. I agree...I am convinced that you can take care of packing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes 3 of us that think you'll do fine with the packing. Haha. Congrats again on being an aunt, you'll do great at it once you're back in the states, and I'm sure that you'll be just as proud when she's born as Michael and I were when our nephews came into this world.

    ReplyDelete