Monday, February 23, 2009

this time it's about you...

So I was thinking about China today. Obviously not very surprising since we only have 9 days left until we leave. But I was thinking about how many of you have made it possible for me to go and live/volunteer there for 1 year and I thought I would show you. Since I happen to be a very visual person I thought it would be neat for you to see what I get to see:

Wendy Cosby
John & Kim Hickman
Ren & Reuben Reyes
Sabrina Miller
Mike Lee
Carolyn Johnson
Catherine Capps
Rachel Spinks
Ashley & Chris Campbell
The Stump Family
The Dearing Family
The Mestas Family
Aimee Meier
The Church at BattleCreek
Shane & Sara Downing
Tricia & Johnny Miess
Frank & Patsy Smith
Bill Witherson
Aunt Julie
Gloria Roundtree
Sarah & Johnathon Woods
Jerry Dobbs
Ginny Hathorn
The Bradford Family
Jacob Stump
The Clay Family
Lonita Beaty
Fort Gibson First Baptist Church
Brad & Amber Burdette
Lindsey Strobell
The Weeks Family
Katie & Daniel Bucklin
Chrysta Jernigan
The Veronie Family
The Stieber Family

Thank you so much for your support! I want to invent a new word that would express to you guys how thankful I am. Thank you just isn't a strong enough word! But it's all I have, so thank you so much! I love each and everyone of you!

Love, Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment